Make a note of it.
This is a portrait of me done by a student: I added the glasses. All the better to see you with, my dear.
*Annotating the world
More annotating on-line tools: (some of these aren’t available)
All this stuff is great, but turns out writing annotations by hand is best. Meh. I still say this is pretty cool stuff. But all these annotation tools don’t help me with my real problem, and that’s how to capture all my ideas that pop in my head?
*Annotate my brain
Well, I guess I have this blog. I am getting quite a rep as an idea person. Ideas are great, but I also possess a skill for follow-through, too.
Here are just some ideas I need to remember to see through for next year–most are done, but I don’t want to lose them:
- Grading calendar with mid-quarter progress report dates
- Staff training on brief writes across content areas
- Digital citizenship
- Room clean up and design
- Planning new units
- Planning books, short films, etc.
- Planning writing projects
- Planning project based learning
- Technology integration
- Reading skills that are engaging
- Cleaning out my digital hoarding
- Field trips?!
- Book/author talks?
Okay, that’s enough for now.
How do you keep track of ideas and design for teaching?