My maternal grandmother’s birthday is today.
For her memorial service, I wrote a eulogy.
Through the fragile archiving of technology, I lost the Word file. All I had was the paper it was typed on, and I couldn’t locate it for years.
I found it today, in a photo album, while searching for a decent photograph of myself. In my pursuit of vanity, I found her, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
Here is what I wrote, and read with tears:
Published by blog0rama
My Youtube Channel:
- Make Stuff, Not Subscribers November 17, 2018
- Life and History (history is life) November 15, 2018
- 2 Small Things Completely Changed How I View My Students November 14, 2018
- protecting readers November 11, 2018
- Scary things. October 31, 2018