My maternal grandmother’s birthday is today.
For her memorial service, I wrote a eulogy.
Through the fragile archiving of technology, I lost the Word file. All I had was the paper it was typed on, and I couldn’t locate it for years.
I found it today, in a photo album, while searching for a decent photograph of myself. In my pursuit of vanity, I found her, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
Here is what I wrote, and read with tears:
Published by blog0rama
My Youtube Channel:
Follow Blog via Email
- Summer Series of Saves: Written Reminders July 16, 2018
- Opinion Journals July 14, 2018
- Takes a $10 Village July 12, 2018
- Summer Series of Saves: Culturally Responsive Teaching (V) July 10, 2018
- Summer Series of Saves: Disrupt the Essay, Continued. (IV) July 10, 2018