Month of May Mothers: Frida.
Man who was a giant in size and
Appetites, with his own quiver of
Arrows to shoot through you like
Sebastian on a tree but your
Children are stronger for it, and live longer, for
Gracias, Senora, for confronting our self-images, staring back from the frame, we
our own face.
Published by blog0rama
My Youtube Channel:
Follow Blog via Email
- Summer Series of Saves: Written Reminders July 16, 2018
- Opinion Journals July 14, 2018
- Takes a $10 Village July 12, 2018
- Summer Series of Saves: Culturally Responsive Teaching (V) July 10, 2018
- Summer Series of Saves: Disrupt the Essay, Continued. (IV) July 10, 2018