What is going on with my brain? Why do people forget things?
Here’s a short list of things I’ve forgotten in the past 24 hours:
- Buy more deodorant (no, I don’t smell, it’s a replacement)
- Buy Drano
- Remind my husband about plans for today
- Get Valentines for the office ladies (who rock)
- Get Valentines for my colleagues (who rock)
- Go down to the staff lounge for “potato bar” day and bought my lunch instead
- Make my students little Valentines (who also try to rock every single day)
- To call the dentist
- Make a to-do list
- Write a post for today. (Check!)
#6 hurt the most. All my friends are down there having a great time, eating potatoes, enjoying themselves. Forgetting that there are friends and food somewhere other than my classroom is darn near unforgivable. Stupid brain! Now, forgetting that there was a staff meeting, forgetting to ask permission, forgetting to follow through…well, fine. But staff lounge potato bar? D’oh!